There is a bug in version 4.0 of the ShowTime theme that causes search results to display blog posts and pages in a grid format along with matching product search results. These pages and blog posts show the "Sold Out" badge when they obviously should not. To fix this, please follow these steps:
1. Click Online Store > Themes on the left side of your Shopify dashboard and look for the ShowTime theme.
2. Click the the ... button and choose Edit HTML/CSS from the drop-down menu as shown below.
3. Scroll down and locate the Snippets folder. Look for the file called menu-search.liquid and click it to open it in the editor.
4. Replace all the code in the file with the code from this gist and save.
5. Note that after making this change, only product results will be returned when someone executes a search on your site. If you would prefer to make it so page and blog post results are also returned, simply change the code at the very top of the file to false for both the product_only_search and grid_results variables. You will also need to make this same change at the top of the templates/search.liquid file.