If you're having an issue where you cannot get your logo to appear properly on your checkout pages, please follow these steps to fix it:
1. In your Shopify dashboard, click Online Store > Themes and look for the ShowTime theme.
2. Click the the ... button and choose Edit HTML/CSS from the drop-down menu as shown below.
3. Open the Config folder and locate the settings_data.json file. Click it to open it in the built-in editor.
4. Hit Control + F (CMD + F on a Mac) and search for "checkout" (without the quotes).
5. You should see a lot of references like the screenshot below. All of these references need to be deleted. The entire line. So in this example, everything from lines 152-165, 178-182, and 219-221.
6. Once those lines are deleted (you do not need to remove any further down the page), save the file and then return to your theme customization settings > General Settings > Checkout and try adding your logo again. It should work properly now.
Please be cautious when editing this file. If you make a mistake, it can break your site. If you remove these lines and run into difficulties on your site, please return to the file, roll back your changes, and try again.